Poster and Paper Presentation Competition
SALSI Scrievener is an interdisciplinary platform at the 3rd International Saliva Summit of India 2021 to present your poster or paper and exhibit your academic skills. Register to avail free participation in this competition and be a part of the scientific revolution!
Areas or Topics
- Salivary biomarkers (oral and systemic health)
- Oral microbiomes
- Oral hygiene
- The Omics industry in India (Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics
- Liquid Biopsy
- Forensic Genetics / Genomics
- Precision medicine
- Consumer Genetics
- Point-of-care technologies
- Microfluidic devices (Lab-on-a-chip) for biomedical applications
- Dental stem cells
- Genomics in medicine and dentistry
- Saliva genomics
- Chairside diagnostic devices
- Dental entrepreneurship
- Power of Branding
- Challenges of an entrepreneur
- Research methodologies
- CoVID 19
- Mental Health
- Neurodegenerative disorders and Saliva
- Oral systemic link
- Gut microbiome
- Molecular techniques for sample analysis
- Population studies
- Biochemical assays and kits development
Please read and follow the instructions carefully
- Last date for abstract submission for approval : January 15, 2021
- The candidate will be notified on submission and approval.
- Submit a pdf version of your approved final e-poster / power-point presentations for paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2021
- For e-poster only: Use one power-point slide completely (landscape mode) to make your final poster. (Specifications: Font Style: Arial, Verdana and Calibri ; Font Size: For headings: 25 -35 & For Body Text: 12-16)
- Mention ONLY your Name and Designation on the poster.
- Presentations should be prepared as per the mentioned timings : 4 min for poster & 8 min for paper
- For paper presentations only: There are no restrictions to number of slides but duration of presentation needs to be strictly followed.
- A voice/audio recording (not video recording) of your presentation (poster /paper) should be attached with the poster and/or paper power-point pdf and mailed to email@example.com
Winners of Best Poster / Paper for separate categories - UG/ Intern, PG , PhD and Faculty will be announced and awarded at the Valedictory function on January 31, 2021.