Scientific Presentation Awards At SALSI 2023
Presentation awards are given with the intention of recognizing one’s contribution to the field and encouraging more active participation for the betterment of the research fraternity as a whole.
Each and every presentation is evaluated by two evaluators and the average mark of both evaluators is taken as the final mark. The final decisions will be taken by the evaluation panel members of the Conference Committee.
Below criteria are taken into consideration for this award and marks are given out of 100.
- Content of the presentation (45%)
- Clarity and flow of the Presentation (20%)
- Novelty /contribution to the field (25%)
- Timing (10%)
Presentation Award Categories
The awards are given to the most outstanding researchers of the conference under four categories (This can be changed).
- The Overall Best Presentation Award
- The Best Poster Presentation Award
- The Best Student Presentation Award
- Session’s Best Presentation Award